1) One of the most hydrating foods to eat is the cucumber, which is 96% water.
2) Honey enters the blood stream in less than 20 minutes. This occurs because it has already been digested by the bee.
3) Eating a lots of onions can make you feel sleepy.
4) Pineapples are international symbols of welcome and are a symbolic way of saying “You are perfect” when presented to someone.
5) The “Ice Cream” used in ice cream ads is often mashed potatoes because they will not melt during production.
6) Eating bananas can help fight depression.
7) Eating chocolate before studying or taking rest, increases your chances of understanding any piece of information.
8) Tomato is a Fruit.
9) The most popular carrots used to be purple.
10) Apples are more proficient at waking up in the morning than coffee. There are more than 7000 different types of Apples in the world.
11) Chocolate was once used as Currency.
12) All parts of an egg are edible, including the shells, they are high on calcium.
13) Ketchup was used as a medicine in the 1800s to treat diarrhea, among other things.
14) The tea bag was created by accident, as tea bags were originally sent as samples.
15) Potatoes absorb Wi-Fi signals and are used to test or improve internet signals on airplanes.