1) You can tell if you are dreaming or not by looking around for clocks Clocks will never be in dreams.
2) 68% of people suffer from phantom vibration syndrome, the feeling that one’s phone is vibrating when it is not.
3) You can not read in a dream because reading and dreaming are functions of different sides of the brain, which don’t cooperate during dreams
4) Paranormal experts said that if you saw someone unfamiliar in your dream it is actually the ghost watching you while you are sleeping.
5) When you become really close to someone you can hear their voise in your head while reading their texts.
6) 85% of people have experienced a dream so real that they were not sure if it happened it real life or not.
7) A messy room can influence creative thinking.
8) If you went swimming on the moon, you would be able to walk on the water’s surface and jump out of the water like a dolphin.
9) When you kiss someone their DNA will stay in your mouth for at least an hour afterwards.
10) If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months enough gas is produced to create the energy of an ATOM BOMB.
11) If you yelled for 8 years, 7 Months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of tea.
12 ) Moving your eyes quickly from one point to another causes disconnection between your brain and eyes, so your perception of time stretches backward slightly. This is why, when you ﬁrst look at a clock it appears to take longer than a second to move.